It's World Chocolate Day today! Let's whip up a dairy-free chocolate mousse as dessert tonight! You only need a few ingredients and you can involve your little ones to do it with you! Very easy steps!
- Oat Milk Unsweetened
- 1 can Full fat unsweetened coconut cream (roughly 400ml)
- 3 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp Pure cocoa powder (baking kind, not mixed with sugar or milk powder)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Any choice of fruits (optional)
- Put a can (roughly 400ml) of full-fat unsweetened coconut cream into freezer for 15 mins.
- Take the coconut cream out and discard any liquid into a cup (which you can save for making smoothies) and scoop all the cream into a medium-sized bowl.
- Whip the coconut cream with an electric mixer for about 3 minutes or until smooth. If you want a good workout you can always mix by hand!
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Top with some strawberries (or any fruits) and serve!